About Mira Global Inc.
Mira Global is a Strategic Investment consultation firm specifically focused on providing services for Foreign Investors, who looking to participate in the EB-5 Program in the United States. Our team includes professional financial analyst, developers, real estate brokers, and attorneys are committed to linking foreign investors with reputable project stakeholders and facilitating immigration to the United States through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
The EB-5 Program allows Foreign Investors and their immediate family members to obtain United States Green Cards. U.S. Congress created a pilot program in 1993 which specially sets aside 3000 visas annually for eligible Foreign Investors to apply through the designated Regional Center Investment Programs. Benefits of the EB-5 Investor Visa Upon receipt of conditional permanent resident status, the investor's family (spouse and children under the age of 21 at time of application) are entitled to the same benefits as other lawful permanent residents.
The benefits of Green Card:
- Any qualifying member of the family with an "EB-5 Visa" can enter the U.S. at any time and stay as long as he or she wishes.
- Educational benefits including admission to universities at the same cost as U.S. residents.
- Permanent residents don't need to be continuously and physically present in the United States, and they can maintain business and professional relationships in their country of origin.
- There are no minimum requirements as to the investor's age, business training, and experience or language skills.
- Travel outside of the United States and return to the United States without a visa.